Through the College of Biblical Studies of Marriage and Family Therapy, Abilene Christian University offers an online master of marriage and family therapy. This online MFT program produces Christian servant leaders with the potential to practice in churches, youth facilities, mental health agencies, or schools. Students can learn to apply a compassionate and professional approach to difficult issues facing their clients.
Completion of ACU's online MFT program leads to a high probability of acceptance into a doctoral program. The curriculum features a 500-hour internship which builds on the experience gained from theory and clinical training. Students can finish this MFT degree online program within two years, whether they pursue the thesis track or not.
- Family Therapy Across the Lifecycle
- Addictive Disorders
- Cultural Diversity in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Systemic Diagnosis and Assessment
- Theological Perspectives on Human Behavior
- Cost: $1,64 per credit hour
- Credits required: 60
- Accreditation: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges